This is what PhoneWatch feels like #NoWorries.
At PhoneWatch, our alarm monitoring systems employ the most advanced security technology available. Coupled with our non-stop team of technicians, alarm monitoring from PhoneWatch provides a far higher level of security than non-monitored alarms. With 24/7 support and surveillance, your family can have real peace of mind.
So how does it work? As soon as the alarm activates, a signal is sent to our Receiving Center. Alarm signals are transmitted either through a landline or over the mobile phone network. As soon as the signal is received, one of our trained 24 hour alarm monitoring staff will immediately contact you, your key holders and/or the emergency services. Our alarm monitoring services also include a monitored smoke alarm and for Home Safety System customers, a monitored carbon monoxide alarm.
With a PhoneWatch system, you can rest safe in the knowledge that should your alarm activate, someone knows about it and is acting on it immediately. We are licensed by the PSA to provide alarm monitoring systems in Ireland. Monitoring is also available for our medical alert key fob, available as part of the Home Safety System.
Why choose a monitored alarm system with PhoneWatch?
PhoneWatch Service and Maintenance of your alarm means:
- 24 hour/365 days monitored security with emergency services dispatch
- 24 hour/365 days customer and technical support
- Instant visual confirmation of a break-in if your alarm has motion sensors with cameras installed.
- Smoke alarm monitoring - if your smoke alarm activates, through the use of motion sensors with cameras, we can visually verify if there is a fire and take the necessary action. Our always on monitored smoke detector means that even when your alarm isn’t set, your smoke sensor will notify us if there is a problem
- Always on carbon monoxide detector so you’ll be protected 24/7 from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Service and maintenance of your alarm
- A lifetime warranty of all system parts and labour*
- Emergency break-in repairs cover
* Battery replacement subject to terms & conditions
How PhoneWatch alarm monitoring works: