What makes our Home Safety System different from other alarms?
The €199 House Alarm includes:
- 1 central control unit with GSM
- 1 keypad
- 2 PIR camera detectors
- 1 smoke detector
- 1 door contact sensor
- 2 other sensors of your choice
- 1 bellbox for the outside of your home
- Keytags to arm and disarm your alarm
- Free smartphone app
It’s easy to join PhoneWatch - Secure your home with us in 3 easy steps
1 CALL US: On (01) 2135271 or register for a FREE online quote. We'll call you within 24 hours to assess your security needs.
2 QUOTE: Get a security quote on the phone or in your home from one of our security experts.
3. INSTALLATION: Takes just 2-3 hours to install in your home.
What makes PhoneWatch number one in Ireland:
- You’re 4 times safer - As a PhoneWatch customer you are 4 times less likely to be broken into.
- Complete monitoring solution - Unlike other alarm companies, we offer a complete in-house solution, we do not outsource our monitoring, ensuring an instant response and a better customer experience. Every time.
- Fastest response time in Ireland - We respond to over 670,000 alarm activation's each year, with an average response time of 22 seconds. that's over 55,000 per month, over 13,000 per week, 1,800 every day, 77 every hour.
- Leading technology - Our Home Safety System has the latest technology, with our App you can easily control your home from your phone, wherever you are in the world.
- Over 96% customer satisfaction score - Our customers consistently rate us above 96% for customer experience.
- We install nationwide - We’re the biggest home security and safety company in Ireland and we install nationwide.
Professional 24/7 Alarm Monitoring
At PhoneWatch, we have been dedicated to monitored alarms, and to protecting Irish homes since 1991. We are the most trusted name in home alarms, and have a dedicated team of over 300 staff across Ireland focused on home security and safety.
We operate 24/7, so you can relax knowing that we will instantly respond to your burglar alarm, smoke or carbon monoxide alarms, keeping you and your family safe.
We respond to over 670,000 alarm activations each year, with an average response time of 22 seconds so you can relax knowing we’ll be on hand to call your key-holders and the emergency services if required.
Built-in cameras for the best protection
Our Home Safety System includes PIR Motion Sensors with Cameras as standard, giving your home and family a higher level of protection, and the best possible response levels.
- PhoneWatch offer PIR Cameras as standard due to significant advantages over traditional PIR motion sensors
- PIR Cameras offer instant visual verification of a break-in, taking snap-shot images when triggered, the newest and best technology.
- Once triggered, images are instantly sent to our Alarm Receiving Centre letting them know what is happening in your home, and if it's a false alarm.
- Provides visual details of an intruder to ensure response and support prosecution, such as: female/male, age group etc.
- Designed to offer the best possible verification in line with best practice guidelines for Garda response.
Arm your home – from anywhere.
Arm your system from anywhere using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
With the PhoneWatch Alarm App you can see the current status of your alarm, when it was last switched off or on and you can even arm or disarm it all from the palm of your hand!
When you install our app, you can choose within your phone settings to allow push notifications when your alarm status changes.
Not just burglaries, we also keep you safe from smoke or carbon monoxide
Phonewatch are unique in Ireland in also including an always-on smoke alarm as standard with our Home Safety System, keeping you safe from the dangers of fire in your home (Carbon monoxide alarm is available as a sensor of your choice).
- While many Irish homes have battery-powered alarms, our always on monitored alarms mean that even if your alarm is not turned on, the smoke and carbon monoxide alarms are ‘always on’ and will send signals to our Alarm Receiving Centre.
- We automatically alert you and emergency personnel if there are dangerous levels in your home. This can be vitally important given how quickly smoke and carbon monoxide can fill a home, we'll always be there to raise the alarm.
Smoke and carbon monoxide alarm available for residential customers only.