You have a 30 day cooling period from your renewal date to make payment Example your renewal
date is 21/01/19 payment would be due 21/02/19.
Customer Support call: 1850 753 753
Floors 3-5, Block 1
Irish Life Centre
Lower Abbey Street
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number alongside the first and third characters of your verification password.
Please email email@example.com confirming your name, address, account number and phone number. Please attach a copy of your photo ID alongside any utility bill stating you would like to retrieve your verification password.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your name, address, account number and phone number. You will need to confirm your current verification password and the new verification password you would like on your account.
Please email email@example.com confirming your name, address, and account number, phone number alongside the first and third characters of your verification password. Please confirm your spouse’s name advising you would like to add them as a named account holder.
We do offer the facility of de-installing and re-installing a system into your new home. However we do advise that you leave your alarm system in your old home as we offer a number of discounts to existing customers interested in installing an alarm system into their new home. Just call 1850 753 753 to speak to one of our experienced sales team.
Read or download our terms and conditions
Yes, we are licensed by the Private Security Authority. Click here to view our license.
When you are renovating it is important that you contact PhoneWatch before you start the work contact us on 1850 753 753. When you disassemble a component belonging to the alarm, a tamper alarm is sent to the Alarm Receiving Centre. If you are contacted by the alarm Receiving Centre, they will ask for your verification password. Note that if you disassemble components yourself, the product warranty does not apply.
When your alarm is activated you should get a feedback from our Alarm Receiving Centre via phone or SMS. If this does not happen, there may be various reasons why your alarm system does not get in contact with the Alarm Receiving Centre. If this is the case please contact us via webchat or phone 1850 753 753
- 24 hour/365 days customer and technical support
- Instant visual confirmation of a break-in if your alarm has motion sensors with cameras installed.
- Smoke alarm monitoring - if your smoke alarm activates, through the use of motion sensors with cameras, we can visually verify if there is a fire and take the necessary action. Our always on monitored smoke detector means that even when your alarm isn’t set, your smoke sensor will notify us if there is a problem.
- Always on carbon monoxide detector so you’ll be protected 24/7 from carbon monoxide poisoning
- Service and maintenance of your alarm
- A lifetime warranty of all system parts and labour*
- Emergency break-in repairs cover
* Excludes batteries, batteries are not included and must be paid for separately, cost of €95 for 1-9 batteries and €150 for anything over 9 batteries. PhoneWatch's policy is to replace all batteries when one goes as, in our experience, when one starts to go they may all go in a short space of time. We replace all batteries including your panel battery and then guarantee the batteries for 3 years so if one goes in this time frame we replace it free of charge. Contact our customer support team on 1850 753 753 if batteries are required.
You have unlimited service call outs each year, we recommend to have your alarm serviced every 6-12 months. We can also remotely service your alarm over the phone when you are at your alarm panel on 1850 753 753
There is only one level of service for all customers which includes monitoring and maintenance.
Your first invoice is always a paper invoice that is sent to you by mail. This is so you are able to clearly see what you are paying for. The first invoice contains any installation costs and components and your first subscription period. Due date is always 30 days after the installation date.
Batteries are a consumable, and the lifetime depends on local conditions in your home. The replacement rate is therefore individual and is therefore charged individually. PhoneWatch provides a 3 year warranty from the last full battery change. Once this warranty is up and you have a low battery these are chargeable to replace.
You will need to have connection to Wi-Fi or 3G/4G to use the PhoneWatch App.
Go to MyPages.
To register your personal account in My Pages, follow these simple steps:
- Enter your customer number and your telephone number. You will also need your email. Remember that the email should be the one you already indicated when you installed your system. If you do not know your customer number, you can find it on an invoice or request it from our Customer Service (1850 753 753).
- Create a password. You will then receive a validation email.
- Open the email and follow the instructions to validate your account.
This code will be given on the day of installation by the engineer; you can also call into Customer support to retrieve it 1850 753 753.
You can use the PhoneWatch App 24 hours after you register your alarm on Mypages.
From your application you can:
- Activate and deactivate your alarm system
• Turn on and off your smart plugs and see their status at all times
• See the temperature of your home
• Add, modify and delete user codes, both permanent and 24 hours
• Rename users
• Contact the Customer Service in a single click
• Update your keyholders
In order to reset your password you need to visit Mypages, where you click lost your password and enter in your email address, a reset link will then be sent to your email address.
Yes. Please login to mypages.phonewach.ie on a laptop, computer, iPad or tablet. Go into panels, add panel and enter the activation code which is a series of numbers and letters you would have gotten from the engineer for the alarm system you would like to add. After 24 hours the system you have added to the PhoneWatch App will work via the App.
Yes the PhoneWatch App can be installed on more than one device, However it will be the same login and password that will be used. Only one person can be logged in to the app at one given time.
The events option allows you to see the alarms history from when your alarm was armed or
disarmed using the code, keytag or PhoneWatch App.
Your alarm system needs to be connected to broadband in order to view the temperature of your sensors. To check if your system is connected to broadband please call us on 1850 753 753
Any system installed prior to 2014 are not compatible with the PhoneWatch App. Systems installed from 2014 onwards are compatible with the app.
IPhones and most smartphones (with the exception of Blackberry’s) can support the PhoneWatch App, however if the PhoneWatch App doesn’t seem to be compatible with your phone you can still log in using laptop or pc.
You will receive a welcome SMS or Email in advance of the engineer call out to set up your My Pages account. Following the link in the SMS or Email you will be asked to confirm your mobile number and your customer number which is also found in the SMS or Email. Next you will be asked to confirm directions to your premises, to create a verification word which will be used in the event of an alarm activation and confirmation of 2-4 keyholders you would like on your account.