When your alarm activates, we will contact you and your Keyholders.
Keyholders are your neighbors, friends or family who are happy to attend your home or premises to provide access, in the event of an alarm activation. You would have chosen your Keyholders when you joined PhoneWatch.
- Be able to attend your property
- Know how to operate the alarm system
- Know your verification words and alarm code
- Have a correct set of keys
When your alarm activates, we use verification words to ensure we are speaking to the correct person. These words would have been chosen by you when you joined PhoneWatch.
There are two verification words:
- The PhoneWatch verification word is used to identify ourselves to you. (ie so that you know it is us calling).
- Your verification word is used to identify yourself to us (ie so that we know it is you we're calling).
Remember to always make sure you and your keyholders are aware of your verification words - in the event of an activation this is the security information our monitoring team will ask for.
If you want to check or update your keyholders or any contact information, please contact us via chat .