Unlike other alarm companies in Ireland, we offer a complete in-house solution, we do not outsource our monitoring, ensuring an instant response and a better customer experience. Every time.
We respond to over 670,000 alarm activation's each year, in an average of 22 seconds, that's over 55,000 per month, over 13,000 per week, 1,800 every day and 77 every hour.
PhoneWatch also respond to over 16,700 smoke and carbon activation's annually. Our average response time on fire and carbon activation's is just 7 seconds!
How our alarm monitoring works:
- Alarm monitoring from PhoneWatch provides a far higher level of security than non-monitored alarms. Everyone is familiar with the sound of a ringing alarm. It’s an everyday occurrence that passers-by now just tend to ignore. However, a PhoneWatch alarm is never ignored.
- As soon as the alarm activates, a signal is sent to our Receiving Centre. Alarm signals are transmitted either through a landline or over the mobile phone network.
- As soon as the signal is received, one of our trained 24 hour alarm monitoring staff will immediately contact you, your key holders and/or the emergency services.
- Our alarm monitoring services also include a monitored smoke alarm and for Home Safety System customers, a monitored carbon monoxide alarm.
We’re certified to the highest level
PhoneWatch’s Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC), is certified to the European Standard EN50518 - the highest level standard an ARC can receive.
To meet EN50518, an ARC must operate 24/7, including during a crisis and have proper reaction time based on the risk priority for the customer. Certification for EN-50518 is covers all elements of the operation of a monitoring centre from HR and admin all the way through to response times, even the type of doors used within our alarm receiving centre!
The Phonewatch ARC is also accredited to the Irish National Accreditation Board who are widely recognised within Europe.
The Phonewatch ARC is certified under PSA 33, This is a license issued by the Private Security Authority in Ireland .
PhoneWatch Service and Maintenance of your alarm means:
- 24 hour/365 days customer and technical support
- Instant visual confirmation of a break-in if your alarm has motion sensors with cameras installed.
- Smoke alarm monitoring - if your smoke alarm activates, through the use of motion sensors with cameras, we can visually verify if there is a fire and take the necessary action. Our always on monitored smoke detector means that even when your alarm isn’t set, your smoke sensor will notify us if there is a problem
- Always on carbon monoxide detector so you’ll be protected 24/7 from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Service and maintenance of your alarm
- A lifetime warranty of all system parts and labour*
- Emergency break-in repairs cover
* Battery replacement subject to terms & conditions
World class monitoring service 24/7, 365 days a year
We promise you a world class monitoring service 24/7, 365 days a year - the best in the business but don't just take our word for it, the following facts back us up!!
- We respond to approx. 670,000 alarm activations a year all within an average of 22 seconds
- Of these, only 500 were recorded as break-in attempts - this reinforces the deterrent of PhoneWatch
- When compared to the CSO Burglary Stats, it's proven that you as a PhoneWatch customer are 3 times safer
- In Ireland, we are one of just two Alarm Receiving Centres to be accredited with the EN50518 standards certificate, this alongside our response time means that you can relax knowing you are being monitored by the leading monitoring station in Ireland
- We have a wealth of experience with a team of dedicated trained professionals who are passionate about keeping you and your family safe 24/7/365
Home insurance discounts
Home Insurance providers offer up to 15% discounts to monitored customers as your risk of a potential claim is dramatically reduced
Also, with our GSM enabled systems, monitored over the mobile phone network, there’s no need for a costly landline, saving you money.