At PhoneWatch, there are opportunities to develop and progress through the company and wherever possible, promotions are made from within the organisation. Comprehensive training is offered to all new employees, this training and development continues as you progress within your role, and through all levels of the organisation. As a company, we promote a team and family spirit, encouraging autonomy and continuous career development. We like having a good time at work, not just outside of it, with a great well-being programme, regular staff events and top performers trips.
Join our Engineer team
Installation & Maintenance Engineers
Installation and Maintenance Engineer:
- The position involves the installation and maintenance of alarm systems.
- Carry out a comprehensive risk assessment and recommend additional components customers should consider purchasing in order to enhance their security.
- Recommendation and Up-sale of additional components to customers in line with agreed targets
What Skills Do I Need?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare and complete job related documentation.
- A passion for excellent customer service and satisfaction is essential
- Experience in sales, or the ability to sell, is essential
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- SAFEPASS, manual handling and working at heights (ladder) certification is desirable but not essential as full training is provided.
*Currently not accepting applications due to Covid-19*
The Right Person:
A person who can clearly demonstrate their ability and commitment to the core values of PhoneWatch – Customer Focused, Goal focused, Willing to Improve and Reliable.
Remuneration and Recognition:
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive basic salary which can be further increased through increased productivity, meeting or exceeding predefined KPI’s as well as meeting or exceeding sales targets (Uncapped Sales Commission).
This position comes with a company vehicle, full training, full set of tools and a company issued mobile phone. The culture of the company is based around rewarding high performance and achievement and by celebrating our success with attractive incentives.
Career Development - We're with you every step of the way
We ♥ our staff - trips and incentives
Team Building Days
The Engineer Team have regular team building days throughout the year with a variety of activities such as paint-balling, relays and more
We host our annual Summer Party for all our staff, with all staff travelling and staying in Dublin for the event of the summer! A great night for all the team!