Setting up the PhoneWatch
Control your lighting with our Smart Plug
Add more Smart Home functionality to your PhoneWatch Home Alarm System with our Smart Plugs. Program lighting in your home to turn on/off at set times, and even remotely control your lighting from the PhoneWatch App. Our Smart Plugs also allow you to program your lighting to activate if your alarm triggers - a useful safety feature should your alarm be triggered.
Note: Our Smart Plugs are available to use on selected systems only, please contact us for further details.
Smart Plug on My Pages
Once you’ve registered on My pages you can manage your Smart Plug. Just login with your username and password and you can:
- Program your Smart Plug devices
- Set your Smart Plugs to activate/deactivate in line with your Alarm
- Set your Smart Plugs to activate when your Alarm is triggered
- Set your Smart Plugs to activate/deactivate at set times using our timer
- You can also control your Smart Plugs via the PhoneWatch App for total control, wherever you are
Setting up the Smart Plug
PhoneWatch Smart Plug – Set Up via My Pages
- Visit PhoneWatch MyPages at https://mypages.phonewatch.ie
- Log-in using your Username and Password.
- Click on ‘Alarm Systems’ in the upper right menu and select your alarm system
- In your alarm system page, click on ‘Smart Plug’, and then click on ‘Settings’ from the drop down menu
- You are now in the Smart Plug settings section, and can programme your Smart Plug to suit your home
- In the first feature you can programme the activation scenarios, here you can decide what the Smart Plug should do when your alarm is armed/disarmed or when your alarm goes off.
- You can programme as per your choices, and click ‘Save Scenarios’
- In the second feature you can programme timed operation of your Smart Plug so that it turns on/off at specific times and days.
- Click on ‘Add Timer’ to see the timing planner, here you can select whether the Smart Plug goes on/off, and then set the times and dates at which you want this to happen. For example, turn ‘on’ at 17.15 from Monday to Saturday.
- You can add more timer events as you wish following the above process. For example, turn ‘off’ at 23.45 from Monday to Saturday.
- You can programme as per your choices, and click ‘Save’
- Please note that you also have the ability to remotely control your Smart Plug via the PhoneWatch App